Brown Rice Pasta (or any gluten free pasta of your choice)
10 Cherry Tomatoes
1tbsp Tomato Purée
1tsp Garlic Powder
1cup Almond Milk (or milk of choice)
1 pack of Nutritional Yeast
3 cups of Spinach
Salt & Pepper
- Chop & slice shallots in a small amazing of cooking oil in a wok.
- Chop the tomatoes and add to wok with tomato purée and garlic powder. Cook for a few minutes till ingredients soften.
- Mix the vegetable stock to 500ml of boiling water, then add to wok. I
- Add the almond milk and pasta, and bring to boil.
- Sprinkle the nutritional yeast on to the mix and simmer till the pasta has cooked and the excess liquid has evaporated.
- Stir through the Spinach 1 or 2 minutes before the pasta is ready.
- Season to taste.